ELECTRONIC TIMEKEEPING by MySDAM – TOSCANA TIMING
Timekeeping service is provided by a Toscana Timing, Official Timer MySDAM for Tuscany technology based on the use of the chip.
Each participant will be given a chip which must be returned at the end of the race.
- the chip will be delivered together with the numbered bib.
- failure to use or non-use of the chip will result in the non-inclusion in the ranking and non-allocation of time spent. NO CHIP, NO TIME.
- when the numbered bib and chip are delivered, make sure their numbers match.
- with regard to the use of the chip, carefully follow the instructions provided on the packaging box.
- the chip is strictly personal and must not be exchanged.
- the chip must be returned to the staff at the finish line boxes. This applies also on athletes who left the race or never started. 10 euros deposit will be returned upon re-delivery of the chip.
The jury is composed of:
- President of MT
- Clerk of Course
- persons chosen on the basis of their expertise by the President and Clerk of Course
ACCEPTANCE OF THE REGULATIONS AND ETHICS OF THE RACE
Participation in Miniera in Trail implies full agreement of this regulation and ethics adopted by the organizing board. It is mandatory to follow marked routes and no shortcuts are allowed.
Waste containers placed at all rest stops must be used. All athletes must care for anyone who is endangered and ask for assistance if necessary. General respect is required: respect for self and others avoiding wrongdoing of any kind; respect for volunteers offering their service for pleasure; respect for locals welcoming and hosting the event; respect for the organizing company and all associates.
PENALTIES AND DISQUALIFICATIONS
Race commissioners along the route and check points and rest stops chiefs are obliged to ensure the compliance with this regulation; in the event of non-compliance with it, they are obliged to impose a penalty or a disqualification from the race. In any case all decisions will be made in accordance with the jury.
All complaints must be submitted at the Race Direction in writing by paying a 50 Euros
deposit – non-refundable in case the complaint is not accepted – within no more than three hours after the arrival of the athlete concerned.
CHANGES IN THE ROUTE – CANCELLATION OF THE RACE
The organizing board reserves the right to change the route or move rest stops and first aid points at any time without notice. In case of adverse weather conditions the start of the race may be postponed or cancelled. The organizing board reserves the right to stop the event once underway in any case safety and security of athletes are threatened. In any case decisions will be made by the jury.
The organizing board takes out a civil liability insurance valid for the duration of the entire event.
Participation shall be under full responsibility of participants who renounce all paths of recourse against the organizing company, in the event of damages caused or suffered before, during and after the event, or future consequences that may occur after the event itself.
IMAGE RIGHTS AND PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Participants expressly waive their image right during the event and renounce all paths of recourse against the organizing company and all associates for the use of their image. Moreover, participants by subscribing to the race, give Miniera In Trail the authorization to use their personal data according to the Italian Law 675 dated 31/12/1996.